Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Extreme

Last year I drove down to the country to visit my friend who had just had a baby (I might just add here that this little man is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen and will have me driving the 400km round trip to see him at the drop of a hat). Anyhoo, being the exhausted new mother that she was, she had to go to bed early and being the night owl that I am, I got to stay up with her husband and a couple of his mates. Now, these guys are all top blokes and I really enjoy their company, but I do not understand their obsession with motorbikes. We spent the rest of the night drinking nice wine and watching the "helmet cam" videos of them jumping and racing over the sand-hills of Robe. I think the main protagonist, Lachie, needs this jumper. It is ace.

Picture from here after a link from swiss miss

1 comment:

Brown Button Trading said...

I can't stop laughing. where the hell do you find these photos?? - and where can i get the boy in the photo's number?...... not.
"Helmet cams" - i had no idea....wait til i see lachie next!