Friday, June 27, 2008

Oops

Somebody bring me a new pair of pants.

I was having a bit of a browse through Overheard in New York and came across this
You Have Chosen Wisely
Lady: Do you sell falafel?
Vendor: Ah! Falafel is gyro, gyro is falafel!
Lady: Falafel is chick peas. Gyro is meat.
Vendor: Falafel is bullshit!
Lady: I'll have a gyro.

--Canal & Greene

Overheard by: Melina the Sad Falafel
via
Overheard in New York, Jun 26, 2008

It immediately reminded me of my boss, who is vegetarian and loves to get felafels when we have Greek for lunch at work. So, I used the link above it and emailed it to her with this as the attached comment
I saw this and immediately thought of you.

Only problem is, that link wasn't for that comment, it was for this one
A Sociopolitical Justification for Post-Modern Man's Thirst for Pee?
American grad student: Should I be in a fetish video?
French grad student: What would be the point?
American grad student: What do you mean? It's a fetish video.
French grad student: But what would be the point? What's the thesis?

--Fayerweather Hall, Columbia University

Overheard by: The Evil Triangle
via
Overheard in New York, Jun 27, 2008

No comments: