Monday, July 7, 2008

Its a plan, Stan

The last of my engaged friends is getting married in October and as everyone knows, a wedding is the perfect excuse for a new frock.

I am planning ahead for this one.

Check out my new lovely...


My friend ebay brought this J Crew lovely to me. Its called the "Samba" dress. At the moment I look a bit pregnant in it (i'm not), but with a bit of adjusting, it should be just right.

I also found these earrings to match on etsy (which are currently clip-ons, but i think I'll get them altered so they fit pierced ears - also, they are the same colour, its just a weird photo).

I vote we skip winter and get right on to spring so I can wear this. Who's with me?

1 comment:

Brown Button Trading said...

OMG pippa - you do it EVERY friggin time - i'm drooling over the dress and then I scroll down to those earrings!!!!! and they go perfectly together!!! man oh man pip, so jealous! (ps - do you think i used enough exclamation marks!!!!!)