Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ode to my Undies

How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My rear doth reach, keeping it out of sight
For my end being far from ideal Grace...


I am very sorry Elizabeth Barrett Browning, but sometimes, when you are wearing a great pair of jocks, you are moved to bastardise the classics.


Bonds do the best underwear ever. (And, according to the girls below, its even good as outerwear)I love my hipster boylegs when wearing skirts or jeans because they never give you a wedgie - before they brought these out, I used to wear the cottontails and roll down the top so they were low cut - I thought I looked so hot (ah, the folly of youth, I think it probably made me look like I was wearing a nappy, but on the up-side, you never saw me unplucking gusset from my butt crack).

Their skimpy cuts actually make your butt look nice and they make hipster gs in every colour of the rainbow for when a VPL will just not do.

I wear a chesty bond singlet for bed and am about to purchase their new sleep pants.
Yup, this is what I look like when I wake up in the morning. Doesn't everyone?




I have bonds trackies in fleecy, organic bamboo, yoga cut, 3/4 length and as shorts. I am always wearing my Bonds hoodie (and Bert's) and, if you need a simple T, take a peek in my dresser. I can always trust them to come up with a cut that is flattering and a colour that is great.


Their opaque tights take forever to get their first run and their business socks encourage business time.


I think their babyclothes are the cutest in Australia and the Bonds babies - well, let's just say that most babies would be getting a complex hanging around the nursery with them.


I mean really, so sweet, your teeth start falling at just by looking at them

If they were ever looking for someone to earnestly spruik their brand, they really need look no further, but wait, they've got that covered by the cutest ex tennis pro and the most gorgeous chick in the world. Swoon.

Gotta Love Bonds.

No comments: