Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sleep - Test 1

I have always been a night owl and the act of going to sleep early is completely against my natural bodyclock. This is starting to become a BIG problem.

I can easily go to bed earlier, but I find I still end up drifting off about the same late (early?) time - so I have gathered advice from my nearest and dearest on how to remedy this problem.
It is now 1.30 am, so tonight's sleep inducing task as suggested by my pal Amy is...

Counting these little fellas...

One Miu Miu Cropped Shearling jacket


Two Pringle Argyle Socks

Three J Crew Lovelies

Four Pairs of Uggs for indoor use or servo runs ONLY.

Five beanies from My Market Stall for my little mate Gus

Six buttons on these Rag and Bone Gloves




Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Emma said...

I love a bit of cold school Pringle - argyle rocks - the best thing about playing golf is the outfits!