Thursday, September 4, 2008

Off my Trolley

I currently have one of these trolleys for when I go to the markets (see Brown Button for the most gorgeous pics of the Central Markets)


But, I was flicking through an old Vogue and got a serious case of trolley envy.

There was the most gorgeous wicker shopper from Vicino in Sydney. I couldn't find a pic online so I did a bit of a search and came across these lovelies that I would be quite happy to have trailing behind me while I'm choosing my bananas.


Wicker basket from here. This is crying out for some baguettes and a bunch of hollyhocks.



Orla Kiely Pear Trolley from here. I want one. No, I'll take a pair (geddit -pear, heh heh)English Rose Trolley from here. Also good for when you need to hide your shopping in your neighbour's garden.




Trixie shopper from here. As above, but substitute garden for flannelette sheets.
Rolser trolley from here so I can work this look and literally stop traffic...

3 comments:

Brown Button Trading said...

gorgeous gorgeous post - love them all! - i remember the wicker ones in vogue, i went looking for pic as well to no avail. you are genius girl x

I ♥ You said...

the wicker one is soooooooo cute.

Emma said...

I love them darling - I agree with the others that the wicker is the best! I always wanted a wicker bike basket too xx