Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Comfort Blogging

Although I'm all for comfort eating (I love Tuna Mornay and gooey peppermint chocolate -not together though) and comfort drinking (gin), I find my real solace in shopping. Some of my best pairs of shoes have been found when I am low. When I have holes in my pockets, the next best thing for me is perty pictures.

Here are some that I am just loving at the moment

Polaroid prints of the beach from She Hit Pause Studios




Vintage seaside photos from
JKL Design


Mmmm, I am soothed.

4 comments:

Emma said...

I love! What great finds as usual my dear! I so get the comfort shopping - my life is currently ruled by both surfing eBay and buying on other online sites because no shops here in the country ... secretly I love it!

Brown Button Trading said...

mum's macaroni cheese (with asparagus and corn) does it for me, along with shit loads of red wine.... but if none of these were availabe then these photos would help xx

shill said...

beautiful images...i would just sleep it off ;) if not, chocolates!!!

dee said...

These are all gorgeous but that photo of the fireworks is like nothing I've ever seen.