Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shopping list - Purple fedora, fur coat, diamond cane...

Here I am with my brothers Rowan to the left and Brad to the right.
I am a bit sad tonight as Rowan is leaving for Canada tomorrow morning. He has had a quarter life crisis and is taking the year off and going to work at Panorama Mountain resort to be a ski bunny. I am very jealous (although he is missing Summer), but I'm hoping to catch up with him next year in Vegas for my birthday. We've just gone out to tea to say goodbye and got the waitress to take a photo so he could have one of our cheesy mugs.


The little presents on the table are early Christmas presents I got for my bros. They were bottle opener rings and I think they are just the coolest things ever. I got each one engraved with "Moose Knuckle" which is a completely tasteless term of affection between us.

I think this is the perfect opportunity to pimp him out (hence the shopping list) as he will be in a different country when he reads this.

He is single, only slightly annoying these days and has the same warped sense of humour that I do, so if anyone is thinking of hitting the slopes up in British Columbia, look him up eh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a gorgeous family and if I weren't married and far too old for him, I would definitely go find your brother in Canada!

Emma said...

Had no idea your little bro was so cute! So is mine! And little bro's are so sweet too - mine is flying to perth to do the road trip home with me, what a dude xx

shill said...

he's cute!!!and you're being such a nice sister :D that is the coolest ring i've ever seen!!! just wondering, the first picture, everyone was wearing acqua, on purpose???it looks radiant, love it :D

Anonymous said...

Cheers for that Pip.

Anonymous said...

I saw those rings in Darwin during my first week here and was told that 'every Darwin resident should have one...' - they are the best! Your brother = cuuuuuutttteeee.