Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Life is a Pointer Sisters' Song...

I'm so...and I just can't hide it...

In one week I will be getting on a plane and flying to New York for 10 days. I have not been on a holiday for soooo long and its been about a decade since I travelled overseas. I cannot wait. I've barely made an itinery as I like the idea of just wandering and taking everything in, but i'm going to spend every night this week scouring the net looking at things I can do. If anyone has any suggestions please, please, please let me know.
via here, here, here

5 comments:

gretchen said...

go see anne hathaway in twelfth night for free at shakespeare in the park (ny central park) it is running thru the second week in july. 8:00 pm every nite. lots of laughs. great people watching. chelsea, west village, east village, soho, union square farmer's market on saturdays, chinatown, brookly heights, cobble hill, and williamsburg, (plus museums of course MOMA and the metropolitan) are my favorite places to wander around. muji, pearl river mart, barneys new york and abc carpet and home for window shopping. have a great trip.

Melissa said...

head to Top of the Rock for some great views (topoftherocknyc.com)! (and they also have a breathaking crystal chandelier on the way up)

Some other fun stops of note are Dylan's Candy Bar (daughter of Ralph Lauren- amazing candy store) and Wafels and Dinges (http://www.wafelsanddinges.com/index.html).

And of course, Little Italy and Central Park.

orange sugar home said...

walks through central park. breakfast at the four seasons. lunch in china town. walk. walk. walk. walk the brooklyn bridge. yes, and go to the top of the empire state building. have a great trip.

plaisirs simples said...

love these pics!!!!! hope you had a great time!!!

walrus studio said...

love the little boy in the first photo, i just want to pinch him